Book festival and butterflies
Since I am now officially a published author, I attended the book festival! What fun to hang out with other authors. My table was a bit different to the other authors, since I did not have a pile of books to purchase, but a QR code, and lots of examples of what you can make when you buy my book. Amazons main e-book platform is kindle, and this will scare some people away. The thing is that kindle eBooks can easily be read on a laptop or desktop with an app called kindle for web. In fact this is the preferred way that I like to read books like this. You can easily link to each of the chapters, it is all in colour, and you can bookmark pages. You may strike it lucky and get it on one of the days the book is free. Here is a link to purchase the book from Amazon Crafting with the fabric we have I had a few items as giveaways for those purchasing a book, and by far the most popular was my little fabric origami butterflies. I am going to l...

Loved seeing your veggie garden and hearing that unusual birdcall, again! What kind of bird is it?
ReplyDeleteAlso, what is the vine with the beautiful, huge pink flowers?
Love the birdcall! And the tour. Almost as good as being there.
ReplyDeleteWith your accent and the bird in the background quite a cool tropical gestalt you created for your garden tour. Nice!
ReplyDeleteI very much enjoyed the tour of your vegetable garden. Thanks for sharing it with us. Your veggie garden is doing well. The bird singing in the backround adds an extra touch to this great video.
ReplyDeleteIs the tall pawpaw tree with fruits still growing in a pot?
Desiree,
ReplyDeleteThe vine with the big flowers is a mandevilla - quite a heavy vine, but lovely as it never stops flowering. I think that bird call is a butcher bird :(.
Allison,
As I said I think that is a butcher bird and one of them has eaten my ulysses catterpillar so I am not too impressed with them.
Sanddune,
It would have been better if I waited for a kookaburra!
Solitude rising,
Thank you, No the pot is in front of it with ocmfrey growing in it. I keep the comfrey in a pot as it dies down in the ground in the wet season.
aloha,
ReplyDeleteloved the tour of the veggie and tropical sections..the bird calls really evoke that tropical vibe immensely.
Thanks Noel - I never noticed the bird call until I looked at the video later...
ReplyDelete