Thursday, October 4, 2012

Book review One good deed by Erin McHugh

I have finished another book on my e-reader One good deed, by Erin McHugh.  Published by Abrams image on 1st September 2012..

Here is a link to her blog and the book is available right there on the link too.....

http://onegooddeedbook.com/



I really enjoyed this book -  and it made me think I should do this.  I think simply the idea that you have to look for a good deed every day would give life a purpose.   Some days the author did a huge deed, and on others it was quite small, therefore making the reader feel that they too could achieve the same thing.  i think the more one thinks about dong a good deed the more one sees opportunities.  Reading this book has opened up my eyes to little ways I can make life better for others, and I think that inspiring others is a good deed Erin has done by writing this book.  Thank you! 

8 comments:

  1. That is already my creed for living.....Do a good deed every day....learn something new every day...
    My favourite talk show host Ellen always finishes her show by saying "Be kind to one another", and I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my Aussie friend! You (and Virginia C above, too) totally "get" what I was trying to do. Thanks for joining the One Good Deed revolution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, thanks for making the book available.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the book report fun. I'm reading lifelist on my kindle and it's great. I'm starting to get into these kinds of books. Sounds like it has a lot of good pointers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rohrerbot,
      Oh that sounds good too. I really need to read more - my e-reader is full (well I am not sure how much they can store, but there sure are a lot on there)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great book and a great idea. I had my High Tea for Habitat last week too but it was too windy for outdoors. Your tea looked lovely and such great treats for everyone.
    Have a lovely day,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy,
      Oh great! It was your post that alerted me to the Tea for Habitat, thank you. It was great fun.

      Delete

I love interacting with all my readers, thank you for your comments. Have a great day!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
e-mail me at vemvaan@gmail.com