Sunday, November 29, 2009

Best blog award



I just got this award from Jean http://jeansgarden.wordpress.com/ - wow, thank you! - now I have to figure out how to post links etc. I am honoured, and just love the fact that I can share my lovely garden with others who love gardening.

I especially enjoy the fact that this is gardening worldwide, where I can see the gardens that get completely engulfed in snow for months at a time and then emerge full of colour the following spring! Then I can also share with other tropical gardeners how to garden year round with extremes of water and heat. I love all gardens!

So I am passing this award on to other bloggers who I enjoy reading: I never completely follow instructions, so havnt listed 15, and if you dont want to participate, I quite understand :)

Post the award on your blog along with the name of the person who passed it on to you and link to their blog. Choose 15 blogs which you have recently discovered and you think are great and pass it on to them. Don’t forget to leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


This is one blogger who I really feel everyone needs to have a look at: a lot of variety in this blog - but I especially enjoy her writing style. Not a lot of photographs, but I enjoy her stories. She gardens in a similar climate to me.





This gardener is in a totally different climate to me, but I love her writing style and variety in her posts. The recipes are awesome!

http://gardentherapy.ca/



Rhonda at http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/
is another Australian blogger and has lots of useful tips on living frugally and simply. Just reading her daily posts is refreshing and calming! Suddenly I am making pineapple vinegar and growing loofas so that I can make soap like she does!
I have been following this blog since I first discovered it. Every article is just chock a block full of information! I love the variation it brings, being a co-op.

http://simple-green-frugal-co-op.blogspot.com/

You can pass it on, or do whatever you want with this award, but I am pleased to be able to introduce these bloggers if you dont already "know" them!











3 comments:

  1. Gillian, None of these are blogs I am familiar with, so I'm looking forward to an opportunity to go check them out. Thanks for recommending them. -Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award. Another way to post the links is to hide it behind some text. Heres the tutorial link:

    http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41379

    You can copy the above link and paste to microsoft word, hit 'enter' and click "Control and click". Then follow the instructions in the google tutorial. It is very easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Autumnbelle - can you tell I am new to all of this? I read the tutorial and it looks quite easy, and I am sure will look more professional.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with all my readers, thank you for your comments. Have a great day!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
e-mail me at vemvaan@gmail.com